Why Join NARI?
Here what NARI members have to say about the benefits of membership
As a local member you can:
Increase exposure to homeowners through NARI’s advertising and communications program with Better Home & Gardens’ Remodel magazine, the official consumer magazine of NARI.
Increase exposure to homeowners through NARI’s advertising and communications program with Home Improvement Magazine.
Improve your knowledge of national consumer trends with a complimentary digital subscription to Better Home & Gardens’ Remodel magazine, the official consumer publication of NARI.
Earn more money learning better business practices through NARI’s alliance with E-Myth Contractor.
- Enrich your knowledge with educational opportunities and certifications.
- Increase your company’s recognition through use of the NARI logo.
- Increase exposure to homeowners on NARI’s "Search for a Remodeler" on its website www.remodeltoday.com
- Enrich your clients’ knowledge with content for your use in client newsletters and your promo materials.
- Increase your company's efficiency with business tips via NARI's bi-monthly magazine and e-newsletter.
- Save money with NARI’s discounted consumer marketing tools, including "How to Select a Remodeling Professional" and "Protect Your Family From Lead" guides.
- Increase your market exposure by joining NARI’s Spokesperson Network, entailing answering media questions on areas of your specific expertise.
- Increase your professional credibility with membership in the only independent association dedicated to the remodeling industry.
- Compete for NARI’s prestigious Contractor of the Year Awards, which gains your company credibility in the marketplace.
- Reduce your cost of doing business with group purchasing discount programs.
- Save on books, software and services in the NARI Store.
- Save on health insurance and prescription drugs with NARI's Health Benefits Program.
- Network locally and nationally with other remodeling companies.
Local NARI Chapter Benefits may also include:
- General Membership Meetings (Network with your industry peers)
- Monthly newsletters
- Liaison with local building officials
- Monitor state legislation
- Conduct local marketing campaigns
- Hold educational seminars and meetings
- Plan networking events
- Consumer Home Show Involvemnt
- Involve members with community service projects (with media exposure)
- Maintain and distribute local membership directory
- Set your company apart from the competition
- Certifications for contractors, lead carpenters, and specialties
- Discounted consumer marketing tools, including "How to Select a Remodeling Professional" and "Protect Your Family From Lead" guides
- Information regarding governmental affairs and how legislation affects your business
- Promote your company to remodelers
- Free listing on NARI National & Chapter website
- Be part of NARI’s high-profile public relations program that promotes NARI and its members
- Chapter trade and consumer show exposure
- Get noticed within the industry
- Increased professional credibility with membership in the only independent association dedicated to the remodeling industry
- Local, regional and national Contractor of the Year (CotY) Awards Program highlight the industry’s finest
- NARI logo, membership certificate and adherence to the NARI Code of Ethics
- Reduce your cost of doing business
- Group purchasing discount programs
- Save on books, software and services in the NARI Store
- NARI’s Health Benefits Program on insurance
- NARI’s Prescription Card Plan on prescription drugs
- Interactions with other remodeling companies
- Networking events on the local and national level, including two national Board Meetings and the "Evening of Excellence".
- Community service projects